Re: RE: Re: Recording on to PTR 1

  • From: John <4t5s@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 18:02:30 -0400 (EDT)

Hey Jamie:  Why are you still up.  As mentioned, my two units, before
updating them, did, in fact, create a new file when I went out of and
back into record.  The only way I cxan get trackmarks now is to use the
"heading" button.  If I recall, there may have even been something in
the release notes for version 2.4, problem was, I had already done the
dirty deed.  Anyway, I hope you are quite right.  By the way, your help
with books on the PTP1 was great, as usual.  Take care me boy,  John