RE: Product Evaluation: Plextalk Pocket PTP1 DAISY Book Player and Digital Recorder

  • From: "Bob Smith" <support-northamerica@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 08:33:00 -0700

Just a random thought.  Some disposable phones are sold with clamshell or
semi-hard cases.  A $10 Tracfone, for example, comes with a rigid case with
belt clip.  It's a snug fit and you have to turn key-lock on to keep from
accidently activating any feature, but it is good protection at a cheap
price.  Most cell phone cases should fit.

Bob