RE: Plextalk Recording Kudzu

  • From: "Jamie Cuthbertson" <jamie.cuthbertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2007 18:03:53 -0000

John,

Have you tried running the uninstall with the PTR2 connected?  I don't
think that this is necessarily a requirement but it's worth trying it.
You will need the PTR2 connected in any case for the installation of the
new version.

The only other thought is to do with user rights on your PC.  I am
presuming that you are logged in as administrator when you are running
the uninstall?

Cheers,

Jamie