Re: Plextalk Pocket: Playing Music

  • From: "Aidan" <aidan.smarttalk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 May 2012 18:06:20 +0200

Wel, the fact is, that those only determan how you want the stuf you already selected to be played back. If you want to play only albums from a spisific artist like you asked in your first email, then you should make a folder with the artust name, and put all the albums wich should be subfolders containing the songs for each album rite into the artist folder. Then you press the title key and navigate to the artist folder and press play on the folder. This way pocket wil no to play all the albums of the artist selected. In the next update they plan to better title and file navigation and organization.

From Aidan
----- Original Message ----- From: "Russ Kiehne" <wb6niu@xxxxxxx>