RE: Plextalk Pocket: Playing Music

  • From: "Jamie Cuthbertson" <jamie.cuthbertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 May 2012 19:54:08 +0100

Hi Pele,

I'm not sure if I've interpretted you correctly and I don't play much music
on my PTP1, however, have you tried the various settings under the
"Playback" menu, in particular the sub menu called "Shuffle and repeat
settings"?  If you choose the "Repeat album" setting, it should play all the
tracks in an album and then repeat them.  If you choose the "Repeat entire
albums" option, I think this should play through all the albums in sequence
and then repeat them from the start.

The second of these is, I believe, one of these instances where the use of
English in the naming of the menu item hasn't been particularly clear - I
think it should have been "Repeat all albums".

Also note that the supplied options under the "Playback" menu will vary
depending on the type of item you are playing e.g. DAISY, music, etc, etc.

If you've already tried these settings, I'm not sure what else to suggest.

I'm assuming that you've stored your albums in their own folders and as
groups of folders under each artist name.

Jamie