Plextalk Pocket: Playing Music

  • From: "Pele West" <pele.west@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 01 May 2012 11:42:28 +0100

Hi Everyone

On my MP3 player I can go to a track and the player will carry on playing the
tracks, even when the album or artist changes.

Is there a way of making the Plextalk Pocket do this?

I know I can select all Music and this will make all the albums available to
me, but if I go to an artist as far as I can see it is considered to be
selected, and if I
move to the 10th album by the selected artist it will stop playing at the end
of that album.

I know I can go to an album by number, but there does not seem to be a way of
going to a particular artist and making the Plextalk carry on playing when the
artist changes.

So, for example, if I go to The Beatles and want to start playing "Revolver"
which is the 7th Beatles album, Plextalk will play "Revolver" and stop. If I
want to
start at, say, "Good Day Sunshine" which is the 8th track on "Revolver",
Plextalk will play the track and stop.

Am I missing something here, or is this a limitation of the Plextalk?

Pele West