Re: Plextalk Pocket

  • From: "Russ Kiehne" <wb6niu@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2011 06:30:28 -0700

Thanks, I'll find out later this week.  I ordered a Plextalk pocket.

-----Original Message----- From: Jamie Cuthbertson
Sent: Monday, October 03, 2011 2:06 AM
To: ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Plextalk Pocket

Hi Russ,

You're right but this was correct only for versions of the software before
Version 5.  With the release of Version 5 the firmware has obviously been
updated since the manual was written and the text is no longer accurate -
certainly not on my unit.  The manual could do with being updated in this
regard.

Jamie