RE: PTR2

  • From: "Wendy Sharpe" <w.sharpe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 22:59:22 -0000

Many thanks for that.

Wendy

  _____

From: ptr1-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:ptr1-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jamie Cuthbertson
Sent: 14 March 2012 20:44
To: ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: PTR2

Hi Wendy,

Although you probably won?t find a single download which gives you all the
information in one place, you should be able to download all of what you
want from the Plextalk website.

Check out the following link for the page to do with the manual in the
various versions offered (including a DAISY audio version:

http://www.plextalk.eu/en/top/support/ptr2/usersguides/

If you are not in UK, you may want to trace the downloads on the US site
though I suspect that this will only matter when talking about things like
the firmware updates.

Hope this helps.

Jamie