Re: PTR1 and SD card + adapter.

  • From: "Stephen Richards" <stephenrichards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 12:55:02 +0100

Hello John
If you look back at my messages and the title you'll see it's the PTR1 and
the 6 in1 isn't a reader/USB , it fits the slot fine as its made for the
PCMCIA slot.  The adapter takes 6 different cards (but not CF), I got an SD
card.  The PTRI just says unsupported card.  This makes the PTR1 sound like
it lacks some software files.
Steve