Re: PTR 1 for sale

  • From: "Berl Colley" <blc0901@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2006 21:28:26 -0700

I am in agreement in John and Justin.

Berl colley

----- Original Message ----- From: "Justin R" <mypc128@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, September 24, 2006 12:28 PM
Subject: Re: PTR 1 for sale

Hi, I second what John says. For sale messages are fine with me as, it's good to know if any of the PTR's are for sale. Gives people the opportunity to either think about buying, or not.

However, any enquiries and further business need to be off list as, it becomes a matter of two people (buyer and seller).

No probs here.

all the best,

Justin.
----- Original Message ----- From: "John McCann" <lists@xxxxxxxxxx>