Re: P t r one.

  • From: "John McCann" <lists@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2007 13:34:05 -0500

Hello Phil:

I'm chiming in here since, apparently, nobody has answered your second
question. The following is taken directly from the PTR1 user's manual, and
should answer your question.

John

__________

10.1 Clear All Settings.
You can use the menu to clear all settings, and return the Plextalk to its
default factory settings. Whenever you selected the clear all setting menu,
following items will be initialized.

Item: Volume item.
Detail: Volume=10, Guide volume=10, Speed=Normal, Tone=Normal, Recording
level=10, Monitor Level=5.

Item: Bookmark.
Detail: Bookmark, Simple bookmark, Voice bookmark, Resume bookmark.

Item: Playing voice bookmark while play or not.
Detail: Play.

Item: Notepad.

Item: Memory management.
Detail: Voice book mark: 15 minutes. Notepad: 15 minutes.

Item: Playing guidance while recording.
Detail: Play.

Item: 12-hour or 24-hour setting.
Detail: 12-hour.

Item: Play.
Detail: Standard play.

Item: Recording setting.
Detail: DAISY format=Reading, Music CD format=Default.

Item: Undo or Redo.

Item: Sleep timer.

Item: Power on timer.

Item: Selecting media.

Item: Selecting level.

Item: Edit.
Detail: Copy, Cut and Cancel previous editing.

Item: Waiting sound.
Detail: Waiting sound1.

Procedure: Press the 5 Key, select "Control panel" with the 4 or 6 Key, then
press the 8 or Pound Key.
Voice Guide: "Menu." "Control panel." "Enter."

Procedure: Select "Clear all setting" with the 4 or 6 Key, then press the 8
or Pound Key.
Voice Guide: "Select control item." "Clear all setting." "Enter."

Procedure: Press the 8 or Pound Key.
Voice Guide: "Reset all setting: Are you sure? Enter." "Finished."