Navigation by time on Pocket

  • From: Peter Bosher <peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 10:44:22 +0100

Hi Marc and All,

Version 4.x for the Pocket is a great improvement in many ways including time navigation, but it is still hard to move by two, three or four minutes. I have a very modest suggestion which I think would be easy to implement:

When holding down the right arrow, could the steps go as follows:

5 seconds, 10 seconds, 30 seconds, 1 minute, 2 minutes, 3 minutes, 4 minutes, 5 minutes, 10 minutes.

I've been asking for a long time for different time-jumps to be chosen by up and down arrow, but apparently this isn't high on the priority list of features, so I'm hoping you might consider this simple idea which would be a huge improvement.

Thoughts anyone?

Best,

Peter

--