[psp-pwg] Re: How are you getting on with PSP X ?

  • From: "Roma Thomson" <romathomson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <psp-pwg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2007 08:16:35 +1100

Hi Brian, thanks for the email. I am sorry I will miss it as once again as I will be back at school fighting Macromedia Director in Computer Art. Could you do me a favour and try to resend the email containing the 1-5 first lesson. My computer wouldn't open it for some error reason. If you could try again that would be great. Many thanks. I have been using PSP intermittently if I wanted a quick fix ie a frame or such when I have been using Photoshop and I would love to know PSP in more depth.

Regards Roma