[pskmail] Re: vhf/uhf relays

  • From: Steven Heimann <steven@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 14:32:25 +1000

Hi John

It would be nice if the modes used by PSKMail were configurable rather
than being hard coded in.  In cases like this where FM will be used the
server could limit the modes to ones useful for FM.  Also, as the
channel bandwidth is fixed modes wider the 500Hz could be selected which
could increase speed.

Just a thought.

Regards
Steven