[pskmail] Re: using java rxtx-2.1.7.jar

  • From: Pär Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2014 09:51:19 +0200

Hi Jan,

Unfortunately version 1 and 2 have conflicting configuration files that
are not removed by an uninstall.
This means that if you run version two, uninstall and later try version
one then the UI will not show up.
To fix this you need to uninstall what you have installed and manually
remove the file configuration.xml before you install anything.

I would recommend using version one as fldigi is now much improved (but
do get the latest from the web) and does not crash all the time as it
used to.

73, Per
sm0rwo