[pskmail] using BPSK250 ?

  • From: victor maddex <vmaddex@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 May 2010 16:38:25 +0100

Hello,

hope someone may be able to help, as I am waiting for a usb to rs232 converter
to work with my windows 7 machine that I have for my adventures, I have
installed fldigi 3.20.22 / flarq4.3.1 and pskmail v0.5.1 on another home
machine to see if i coud get connected to something.

As conditions have not been too good on 30m in the evenings I would try the 80m
station DK4XI-80 that uses psk250, I was receiving frames ok with fldigi set to
psk250 mode, so when it was quiet, I ran pskmail and set that to psk250,
entered the call (DK4XI-80 not sure if that would be correct?) but when I
pressed the connect button, the mode changed to psk500R, after the transmission
it seemed to go back r psk250 and some time after back to psk500R.

I seem to have lost control of the mode, is this something to do with the
scanning servers on 30m.

Maybe I am being a complete numpty, but I thought I was making some progress.

Hope someone may be able to help me get started.

Thanks

Vic

http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/195013117/direct/01/