[pskmail] Re: unable to run pskmail on windows 7

  • From: victor maddex <vmaddex@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 10:30:52 +0100

Hello Per,

thanks for your help, as you said, it's really easy, the software is installed
and runs now, the trouble with installers is, you don't know what they are
doing.

I have been listening on the 30m frequencies, but don't seem to have decoded
much that looks like the packets the software beacons and pings etc, I was
using the listen first approach, I will get the TX side working today I hope
and will see if I can ping or connect to something.

Thanks again for everyone's help.

Regards

Vic

http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/195013117/direct/01/