[pskmail] Re: unable to run pskmail on windows 7

  • From: Pär Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 02 May 2010 22:21:41 +0200

Hi Vic,

Thanks for the details there. It seems the user is unable to write to
"c:\program files" so you need to install it where you have write
privileges. Like in your home folder, My documents or whatever they call
it. Launch the installer and select another location where prompted to
browse for where to install.

The zip archive is really easy to use, just unzip it somewhere. you can
create a desktop shortcut and have it do
"javaw -jar c:\vernicepathtounzipped\javapskmail.jar"
Or you can just launch javapskmail.jar within the new folder.

73 de Per, sm0rwo