[pskmail] Re: unable to run pskmail on windows 7

  • From: victor maddex <vmaddex@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 May 2010 20:45:03 +0100

Hello Per,

thanks for the fast reply, I have tried out your installer, running it as my
user, my user has adminstrator rights, I get the same error I got with the
previous version, I did not try running as administrator.

a window titled install error says "you do not have permissions to write to
C:\program files (x86)"

Let me know if you want me to try any others, I thought I would give you this
feedback before I try to work out what I need to do with the zip archive.

Regards

Vic

http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/197222280/direct/01/