[pskmail] Re: unable to run pskmail on windows 7

  • From: Kyle Kienapfel <doctor.whom@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 1 May 2010 16:27:57 -0700

You could also try copying that jpskmail folder to your desktop and
then running it from there. Safer than running with the safeties off.
;)

The problem is that windows 7 thinks jpskmail should be trying to
access the configuration file from one of these locations when it has
been installed. Well, APPDATA for sure, not sure on C:\ProgramData
C:\Users\Kyle>set
ALLUSERSPROFILE=C:\ProgramData
APPDATA=C:\Users\Kyle\AppData\Roaming

for example in a shortcut: %APPDATA%\jpskmail\configuration.xml