[pskmail] Re: unable to run pskmail on windows 7

  • From: John Douyere <vk2eta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 2 May 2010 07:46:44 +1000

Hi Vic,

I don't use Windows 7 but on the web there is a lot of discussion about the
UAC issues with 7 and Vista.

Have you tried to run jpskmail as administrator?

I understand that you can right click on the program to choose that option.

From the messages you report it seems that since you install the program as
administrator you shoud run is under that account to access the
configuration files that were installed.

Hope this helps,

73s,

John