[pskmail] Re: twitter is here again...

  • From: Franco Spinelli <frspin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2011 15:31:18 +0100

Il 26/02/2011 13:42, Rein Couperus ha scritto:

To send an update you don't have to be connected, just write the text and hit
the 'Twitter->send msg. menu' on the client.
Any server receiving it will acknowledge with a port 71 packet.

I have send a message using SM0RWO and the message is on Twitter and I can see it from http://twitter.com/pskmail
So, it work

To get updates from the pskmail account you have to be connected.
Hit the 'Twitter->get updates' menu entry and the server will send you the
last 20 updates on the channel...

When I "Get Updates" in twitter menu of last client, using SM0RWO, I get a list of messages from and to PAOR and sm0rwo but no messages of pskmail account. Is this correct?

Regards
Franco Spinelli
IW2DHW