[pskmail] Re: still connecting but no connected

  • From: Per Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 10:34:25 +0200

tor 2007-10-11 klockan 10:04 +0200 skrev martin:
> Hello,
> quite often it happens that I don t succeed in connecting the server (PI4TUE)
> polling over and over but no conneted.
> Is it me who is doing faulty things?
> 73 nartin pa3dsc

Hard to say really.
Your signal could be too weak at the server or perhaps the server is
busy with traffic on another frequency? I suggest that you have a look
at what the server is actually seeing and doing here:
http://131.155.192.174/gmfsk.php?lines=40&refresh=30

Try to connect it and look at that page at the same time, but dont even
try if you see that its already busy (for instance on 10 meters while
you had intended to connect on 30).