[pskmail] Re: setting up evolution

  • From: Fred Reiselt <freiselt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 18:35:25 -0600

I have used Kmail with pskmail with great success.

Rein, I got a server and client built today. Took a while to chase down all the perl modules, devel packages, etc. The server is running on the internet side now, and should have the rf side cabled up on Saturday. I plan to have it on 80 meters 24x7. I'll add the info to the wiki when it is tested and stable.

73,
Fred - wb5con