[pskmail] Re: setting up evolution

  • From: Rein Couperus <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 20:05:18 +0100

As soon as you click /export to mbox/ in the file menu all mails will be
appended to the ~/mail/Inbox file, in mbox format.

In Evolution you make an additional account pskmail with mbox format, and
~/mail/Inbox as the mail file.

That will allow you to integrate the mail into Evolution.

There may still be some quirks, but that's what testing is for. Here it works
most of the time.
It would probably also work with other mail clients, provided they support mbox
format.

73,

Rein EA/PA0R/P

--