[pskmail] server stop

  • From: Greg <kb1ncj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2013 07:30:57 -0400

I have a feeing that the qsl'ing bug may have had to do with closing down the server in an unclean way since a new install acted differently. So now the question is, how exactly should the server be shut down? Ctrl=c seems to not be the best since in this version, 2.0.8 i think, there are 2 terminals open. When I close one, the other goes crazy or the other, the other stays open.. should a third be used with pkill pskmail_server or maybe a stop process? Thanks

Greg