[pskmail] Re: server scan problem

  • From: Fred Reiselt <freiselt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2008 11:56:51 -0500

I also forgot to mention that in pskmailrc.pl, I have $scanner = "S".

Fred Reiselt wrote:
Hello Rein,

The new WB5CON server is online. It is a freshly built Ubuntu 8.04 with pskmail server 0.7.5 installed using the libinstall.sh and install.sh scripts. Very easy and fast.

Everything is working fine except fldigi 2.05 is not changing modes. I have a file in ~/.pskmail/qrg/freqs.txt. The pskmail server sees the freqs.txt file as it puts the contents of the file on the terminal window when starting up, and periodically after that.

I have started fldigi with simply 'fldigi' and also 'fldigi --profile emc' with no change. I start fldigi and pskmail_server as a standard user, non root.

Are there any check boxes in fldigi regarding the mode change from pskmail? I have not found any.

This scanning worked fine on the old server but it was all installed in my home directory.

Any ideas appreciated.

73,
Fred
wb5con