[pskmail] Re: server disconnects after every 7 handshakes

  • From: Rein Couperus <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2007 21:33:07 +0100

Yes, this has been change.... Try to set
$Maxretries = 40;
in the pskmailrc.pl config file and restart.

This was changed because the server would go on endlessly without
disconnecting, and some
people just forgot to disconnect or the connection would be lost before
disconnect.

The server now desconnects after X restries or idling. Increasing $Maxretries
will solve your
problem.

73,

Rein  EA/PA0R/P