[pskmail] Re: server client sync

  • From: roger g6ckr <radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2009 14:49:35 +0100

Hi
You have probably seen my earlier reply by now.
So not unless you want to try something out for yourself in whcih case
I'm happy to test with you.
I stuck with the Linux client on my laptop so I had a stable set up for
the SET. Although I did change to fidigi 3.11.
I have used the java but thought I better have a stable platform for the
SET hence the laptop as the desk top was running the last Fldig Alpha
before the release and the java ;-)
the Global Set ends at 15:00 UTC by the way.