[pskmail] Re: server 2.0.8

  • From: Pär Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2013 09:29:50 +0200

Hi,

The idea is that your server connects to port 8888 at pskmail.org. That connection can then be used to transfer local mail between servers and also to get a list of other servers connected to pskmail.org. Here is a code snippet, I added comments to make it somewhat easy to read :) :

my $result = query("~list ALL"); # Send the command "~list ALL" to pskmail.org open $fh1, ">", "$ENV{HOME}/.pskmail/.internetcalls"; # Open the file for write operation
            print $fh1 $result;    # Push the list of calls to the file
            close $fh1;

I don't have the server source code so I cant debug that side but it seems not to work now. My server does not get any server calls from pskmail.org (the file .internetcalls contains only "-end-").

73, Per
sm0rwo

On 2013-08-30 19:06, Greg S wrote:
Yes