[pskmail] sending mail problem from 'New' window

  • From: Fred Reiselt <freiselt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 13:44:56 -0600

Hi Rein,

I'm glad Dave will be adding the plain fldigi.log option.

I am sending email fine with the client using the input window and the ~SEND format. When I try sending an email using the 'New' button and typing the message in the pop up window, click 'OK', then push 'Send' on the main window, while connected, the message is not being sent. I am looking for where the outgoing message is stored and can not find it. I don't see an Outbox file anywhere and I don't see a message.saved file in ~/.pskmail/. I'm sure it is something simple I am doing wrong.

73,
Fred - WB5CON

Rein Couperus wrote:
FB Fred,

just talked to Dave and 3,11 will have a fldigi,log again, so don't throw away pskmail-1.0.7 yet :)

73

Rein PA0R (PI4TUE in the CQ160 CW contest this weekend)