[pskmail] Re: scanning

  • From: Rein Couperus <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 10:34:28 +0100

To read your mail enter the numbers in the input field at the bottom (where you
are supposed to write things) and click READ (for ASCII download) or DOWNLOAD
for comprssed download.

73,

Rein EA/PA0R/P

PS: I managed to download the CD content during the night, now going into town
to buy CD's.
Took from 01:00 to 02:20 (local) to download but that's the only time the wifi
gives me more that 10k/s
We brought 3 laptops so that should be fun...

I am sure it was probably conditions, I have been able to connect to Rich and
view my available mail, but have yet to see the actual mail content. I was
wondering, in the help file it says when you click the view button that a
window pops up so you can enter the number of the email you want to view. I was
hoping to do that with evolution but I will wait. Also, with kmail on the cd, I
have the previous version, to set it up for rx emails from  pskmail, is the
setup similar to the evolution setup??

--
http://pa0r.blogspirit.com