[pskmail] Re: question about one link

  • From: Frédéric bouchet <bouchet.frederic@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 14:49:13 +0200

Hi Per,

For an RSS feed like the GDACS (earthquake) that kind of result
Green earthquake alert Samoa (M = 6) Potentially Affecting <10000 people. "
almost enough, with the date and time plus enough.

The idea to include an RSS parser in the server sounds like a good idea, see
the operation from jpskmail. Despite simplification of the RSS is something
I think is important is the timestamp information.

In my mind the basic idea is that you can follow the example of information
about his country is far from home either, for example the flow
http://www.france24.com/fr/europe/rss

Information of this kind is quite sufficient:

The EU is about to adopt sanctions against Tehran heavy
Monday, July 26, 2010 1:07 p.m.

The European Union (UE) to adopt, on Monday, a lot of penalties for
particular sectors of the Iranian energy and transport. These retaliatory
measures were intended to induce Tehran to resume talks on its nuclear
program.

73 Fred F4EED