[pskmail] Re: pskmailrc.pl

  • From: Rein Couperus <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 16:59:23 +0200

> Hi Rein here is how I get to that file:
> "rkrasowski@rkrasowski-serverPSKMAIL:~$ cd pskmail_server-0.7.8
> rkrasowski@rkrasowski-serverPSKMAIL:~/pskmail_server-0.7.8$ ls
> ARQ2.pdf gettime.pl paq8l pskmail_server rflinkusers
> arq.pm install.sh pskdownload qrg testfile
> COPYING libinstall.sh pskmail README unpaq864
> crapmail.txt paq864 pskmailrc.pl rflinkserver.pl uploads
> rkrasowski@rkrasowski-serverPSKMAIL:~/pskmail_server-0.7.8$ geany
> pskmailrc.pl"

OK, that explains it Robert.
When you install the server for the first time a directory ~/.pskmail is
created which
contains the files the server needs to do its job. On the PI4TUE server it
looks like:
rein@hermes:~/.pskmail$ ls
aprslog         gMFSK.log    mailtest        qrg          testfile
calls.txt       id_defined   pskdownload     rflinkusers  uploads
crapmail.txt    mailheaders  pskmailrc.pl    server.log   zb
gmfsk_autofile  mailin       PSKmailsession  telnetusers
rein@hermes:~/.pskmail$

You see also a copy of pskmailrc.pl. That is the file you want to edit.

Hope this helps,

http://pa0r.blogspirit.com