[pskmail] Re: pskmailrc.pl

  • From: Fred Reiselt <freiselt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 14:32:00 -0500

Rein (aka Genius),

I renamed the one in the ~/mail directory and it is working!

Thank you very much!

73,
Fred - WB5CON

Rein Couperus PA0R wrote:
Clear enough... that's the cause, arq.pm first looks into the ~/mail
directory to see if there is a pskmailrc.pl, and when it finds one it
thinks it is a client...

If you remove the pskmailrc.pl from the mail directory you should be in
business!!! (You could rename it into pskmailrc.pl.client for the time
being).

This is because arq.pm is the same for client and server, and I had to
choose where to look first :-)

On Tue, 2006-09-12 at 14:05 -0500, Fred Reiselt wrote:
I was not clear enough.... The client software is installed on the server but is not running. I am using a client on another machine and linking through RF on 3640kHz.

Fred Reiselt wrote:
Rein,

Here is the pskmailrc.pl server file. It is located in my home directory.

I do have the client installed on this machine with its pskmailrc.pl in the ~/mail directory.

Thanks,
Fred - WB5CON