[pskmail] Re: pskmail-monitor v.1.4

  • From: Thomas DJ4WL <dj4wl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "freelists.org" <pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2008 13:09:29 +0200

Hi Roberto,

ok no Problem about that, i found it out, how chmod the scripts and other install items.
all my sites should be working correctly now. pse check if so?
but yes, would be good idea to give some indications about, on the install instruction.
especialy for newbees like me hi.

by the way, how ca i hide *.jpg, and ohter files on the INDEX site, did you now that?
decimal point (.) does not work.

have a nice weekend

vy 73 tom
dj4wl

Hi Tomas.
Sorry for the image lost.
I have now inserted the lost image and inserted also instruction in the INSTALL file to configure httod server 2.0.52 or later to enable php pages.
Verify your php pages because in your site does not go.
I have uploaded the new package 1.4.

Many thanks Tomas.
If you prefer reply in the mailing list

Best 73