[pskmail] Re: pskmailers,shiptrack

  • From: Walt DuBose <dubose@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 23:06:54 -0600

Gee, you mean that this is all the WinLink stations that are on?

To make a worldwide communications system, you would need 100 times as many stations.

I have been told my one member of this list that does own a sailing vessel that purshing a Pactor II/III modem was too expensive.

I think Rein and the rest of you have it right...PSKMail is the "only way to fly." (communicate). Hi Hi.

73,

Walt/K5YFW

Per Crusefalk wrote:
If we could just get the same support from findu that winlink has
through this query: http://www.findu.com/cgi-bin/wl-list.cgi
Can we suggest a new query for findu perhaps ?