[pskmail] Re: pskmailers,shiptrack

  • From: Per Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 04:25:07 +0100

By briefly looking at the database layout at aprsworld I would say
something like this query:

SELECT packet_date, source, latitude, longitude, course, speed, status
FROM lastposition WHERE source = (SELECT DISTINCT source FROM messages
WHERE addressee = 'PSKAPRS') AND packet_date >= '2007-01-12';

The intent being to get the latest packet_date, source, latitude,
longitude, course, speed and status for stations heard through pskmail
during the last month. I have just looked at their database design very
briefly and this query probably needs some tuning before its heavily
used.

PSKmail does not transmit course, speed and status now. I included those
in the query in order to make it possible to have that info sent in the
future.

73 de Per, sm0rwo

--
Pär Crusefalk