[pskmail] Re: pskmailers,shiptrack

  • From: Per Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 23:48:57 +0100

Hi,

It seems I can query the database at aprsworld and that way get the
servers:
http://db.aprsworld.net/datamart/switch.php?call=PSKAPRS&table=message&search=Search

When I have the list of servers its easy to get their respective
positions. But, perhaps one could approach the aprsworld project and
create a more optimized query ?

73 de Per, sm0rwo

--
Pär Crusefalk