[pskmail] Re: pskmail thread in WL2Kemcomm yahoo-group

  • From: Rein Couperus <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 06:09:11 +0200

The only things necessary for integrating winlink and pskmail is for winlink to

* allow POP on winlink.org email addresses
* remove the web form barrier for people who want to send email to a
winlink.org account
  from pskmail. (how can you use a web form if you are at sea and have only
pskmail?)

or you could change winlink to handle normal email accounts. Pskmail is fully
open
and uses only standard protocols on the server side (POP, SMTP, HTTP).

I cannot get at the yahoogroup discussion, as they wanted me to subscribe, and
I am getting enough mail already :)

for Wolf, I saw your attempts last night... SM0RWO was reading you fine most
of the time, but you did not ack, so the problem is still on the receiving side
at
your end... IS0GRB is S8 here during most of the day (we were still chatting
23:00 local).Have you tried a separate receive loop to increase S/N?

--
http://pa0r.blogspirit.com