[pskmail] pskmail server scanning question

  • From: Russell Blair <russell_blair86@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PSKMAIL <pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 17:54:01 -0700 (PDT)

In the qrg folder is the list of the frequency to be scanned.
In pskmailrc.pl
line 73 : the "F" is refering to this list.
line 74 : where to find the frequency list
line 75 : time each frequency before the next scan

Now in the qrg frequency list there is 5 frequency. Can I make this only 1
frequency ? not 5 of the sane frequencies. or change the scan to no scan. All
this is because each time it scans the same frequency it disruppes the
recivier. So how can I put only one frequency and no scan. ???

Thanks Russell
 Yesterday is HISTORY. Tomorrow is a MYSTERY. Today is a GIFT! Thats why its
called the PRESENT!

" IN GOD WE TRUST "

Russell Blair (NC5O)
Skype-Russell.Blair