[pskmail] Re: pskmail server question

  • From: Rein Couperus <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 14:55:38 +0200

If no internet is present you can use the local mailbox for email.
Send a message to CALL@SERVERCALL and the message will be stored locally on the
server.
When CALL connects to the system the number of local mails will be indicated
(Lx)  and the messages
can be listed, retrieved and deleted via the mbox menu

(PA0R on Twitter)