[pskmail] Re: pskmail server

  • From: "DAVID GRAY" <kf4wbs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 08:05:33 -0500

I have that problem fixed. I reinstalled the operating system and used the correct coordinates. The problem I see is that when you install the program it compiles the .pl file

That means to me if I update the .pl file I must reinstall the program ?
I didn't put in the frequencies in the scan list yet so I am thinking I will need to reinstall again to get everything running
If you know a shortcut  let me know
Also as far as ssid goes I didn't use one but when I checked findu.com it appears I have an ssid of -16
I must have found the correct file because the coordinates are correct now

David  KK4WBS