[pskmail] pskmail newcomer

  • From: Lothar <cumulant35@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2015 11:35:11 +0000 (UTC)

Hi,I'm new to this mailing list an interested in pskmail.I used WINLINK for a
while but now I'm looking for an alternative.
The first question I have about it is, is there still activity in the pskmail
group.The pskmail.org website has many death links and seems not to be updated
for a long time.What is the develpoment status of pskmail server, client, are
there plans for the future ?Is it known how many oms use pskmail currently ?
73Lothar