[pskmail] Re: pskmail continious connection attempts.

  • From: Pär Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 13:34:34 +0200

Hi Vic,

Great that it worked! I listened for you a couple of times but had to go
in and read for the kids (it was a bit late). Signals were not so great
when I listened so it was good that it worked anyway.
Regarding the connect I think that may be the autolink feature?
The client will try to link to a server so that aprs messages for you
can be routed through a certain server. You can stop that by unchecking
the autolink checkbox on the aprs tab. If you take out the call of the
server then it has no server to link to, I guess that should work too.
When you want to connect you have to put it back so unchecking autolink
should be easier.

73 de Per, sm0rwo