[pskmail] pskmail continious connection attempts.

  • From: victor maddex <vmaddex@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 12:16:25 +0100

Hello,

I have been getting on well with JPSKmail 0.5.2.0 on my trip last week, with no
ADSL or GPRS I collected my email headers and a couple of messages, also sent a
few emails.

I was a little confused when jpskmail seemed to continue to try and connect to
the server call I had configured, it seems if I run the software and do not
request a connect, every ten minutes or so it insists on transmitting a connect
request, I have pressed abort and it still seems to keep trying? is this
correct?, am I missing something?, I eventually took out the call (SM0RWO) to
make it quiet.

Thanks for any help.

Regards

Vic