[pskmail] Re: pskmail attempt on trip next week

  • From: Per Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 02:20:01 +0200

Hi Fred,

That amplifier looks nice. 35 watts should be fine, 5 watts is almost
always enough so 35 should cover most situations. I'm stalling my
purchases a bit here as I am waiting to see if I can go to Washington
D.C in October. Rigs are 50% cheaper in the US, compared to here, and if
I get sent there then I should indeed take advantage and invest in some
hardware :-)

I hope you'll have a nice trip and get some quality time with the
pskmail client.

73 de Per, sm0rwo