[pskmail] Re: pskmail at 2000 bps using RFSM 2400

  • From: "Per Crusefalk" <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 15:40:13 +0100 (CET)

Hi Karel,

Yes, two soundcards seems to be needed. It appears that wine has a problem
with full duplex in the way that RFSM wants to use it. Also, I have
various levels of success with my PC's. Some work pretty good and others
just crash.

I have made pskmail send connect frames using RFSM but I have only one PC
that likes RFSM and wine so I can't test the entire system.
Lots of interesting info in your email, sound like you are having a lot of
fun there. Regarding the other waveforms I would love to see PSK256 in
fldigi, is that only available in MixW at the moment or is it supported by
other software ?

73 de Per, sm0rwo