[pskmail] Re: pskmail Server time ?

  • From: Russell Blair <russell_blair86@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 04:31:13 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Par, I will check the time and date again and make sure it is working, and
installed, Par would it show up in the system montor and a process or program
running.?
 Thanks Russell NC5O

Yesterday is HISTORY. Tomorrow is a MYSTERY. Today is a GIFT! Thats why its
called the PRESENT!

" IN GOD WE TRUST "

Russell Blair (NC5O)
  Skype-Russell.Blair