[pskmail] Re: pskmail Server time ?

  • From: Pär Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 07:32:27 +0200

Hi Russel,

Your time troubles have nothing to do with either pskmail or fldigi,
they do not influence the system time in any way. On my server I just
use the time-admin ui to set up ntpd, its under system->administration
-> time and date. It will set up ntpd for you, and install it if its
missing. I just checked my system time and its perfect, after one week
of uptime, so its periodically syncing. I don't know what that script
was for, I see that it does indeed fetch and set the time but ntpd does
that too so Rein will have to say what he wanted it for.

73 de Per, sm0rwo